I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award, again! 🙂
I have to say, I’m still just as excited.
A big thank you to Robert Goldstein for thinking of me. <3
Robert’s questions to me:
What habit do you have that gets in the way of writing your blog?
If you have people in your life that cause you doubt yourself, how do you cope with them?
Yes, definitely! I was so scared of the criticism of friends and family that when I began this blog, I kept it a secret for at least a month. After they found out, I was already established in my own mind, so coping just came from letting thing go in one ear and out the other.
Describe one small victory that you’ve had this year.
I survived the newborn stage of my son’s life. Haha! 😉
Is there ever a positive use for anger?
Yes! It can be redirected into energy for writing, or running…but New Crunchy Mom doesn’t run. 🙂
How many days a week do you practice your art? (Writing, painting, photography, fashion)
I try not to set a schedule for when I write, because I find that when I do, I drop the project completely. So I write when I feel like it, which has turned out to be a few times a week. 🙂
What gives you joy?
My husband and son. Oh, and fan mail!
How do you overcome doubts about yourself?
I consider the doubts and whether they are founded in reality. If they are, I take it to heart and work towards changing.
When is it right to say no to someone?
Anytime. “No.” is not a bad word. It’s a boundary that everyone deserves to be able to use without feeling guilty.
What is your favorite kind of music?
Country! I like all kinds, but country is my favorite.
What one thing did you do this year to make the world a little better for everyone?
I decided to be honest about my struggles by publishing them here, on the blog. I’ve already heard and seen it making a difference.
When was the last time you had what you consider a spiritual experience?
Last Sunday when I took Communion at church. 🙂
Okay, now for my ten questions to the next nominees…
- What is your favorite thing you’ve written?
- Who is the person that has inspired/encouraged you the most in your pursuits?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your biggest goal in life?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What are you afraid of?
- What’s your favorite thing to drink?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- When did you decide to begin blogging?
- The Pregnant Collegiate
- The Girl In the Little Black Dress
- My Cup of Sweet Tea
- A Momma’s View
- My Life is a Soap Opera
- Confessions of a Christian Momma
- BritneyLoveit Blogs
- Robin T. Photo
- Not So Typical Blog
- Reilly’s Ramblings
- Texas Craft House
For those of you who accept your nomination, the rules are as follows…
- Mention, link and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 small bloggers and link them.
- Create 11 questions of your own for your own nominees.
- Notify your nominees of their nomination.
Thank you again, Robert! 🙂
New Crunchy Mom