Hi there! 🙂
I must confess, I learn of a new blogging award (or new to me, anyways!) quite often and I am not always familiar with the rules (and sometimes they are different depending on who you ask). That said, I will be copying and pasting the rules from Errant Parent. 🙂
So what is the purpose of One Lovely Blog Award?
To meet and connect with other lovely bloggers and blogs, of course! I can say with certainty that I have met many friends on WordPress through awards like this and it is always flattering to be a nominee. It so much fun to make new friends who share an interest in blogging.
Here are the rules, as defined by Errant Parent:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their nomination post.
-Share 7 facts about yourself.
-Nominate 15 bloggers you know and let them know you are nominating them.
-Add the award badge to your post.
Thank you again to Errant Parent, Bubba sends you his thanks in the form of slobbery baby kisses (you are welcome)! 🙂
- I have no body piercing, not even ears, because my body eats metal (I know, weird right?)
- I’m addicted to Once Upon a Time the TV show.
- I asked for my wedding ring to have sapphire instead of diamond so it would match my husband’s eyes (It has both, he spoils me).
- My favorite subject is statistics.
- When I was pregnant, I craved sauerkraut and strawberry ice cream.
- I love chocolate, the darker the better.
- I don’t wear makeup.
My nominees are:
- A Day in the Life of SuzyQ
- Ned Hickson
- In So Many Words
- Robert Goldstein
- The Accidental Hipster
- My Cup of Sweet Tea
- Exclusive Inflictions
- Chez Stroup
- The Honeyed Quill
- Smiling Away Food Allergies
- The Pregnant Collegiate
- Confessions of a Christian Momma
- Opposite Minds
- A Buick in the Land of Lexus
- Shining a Light in the Darkness
Congratulations to all the nominees, I look forward to reading your 7 facts! <3
New Crunchy Mom
P.S. I’ve joined Bloglovin!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Get our E-Book on improving the health of your family
Sign up for your copy of: 3 Controversial (But Highly Necessary) Habits for the Family!
Thank you for subscribing! Your book will show up in your inbox soon!
Something went wrong.